Juniors Spring 2017 Program
Pre-Registration for the Croatia SC Juniors Spring Program is now open. Sign-up by going to the registration link below.
What happens after I ‘pre-register’?
- After the pre-reigistration closes on March 10th we will form teams the teams around age groups.
- We are targetting notifying everyone of what teams have been formed shortly after that.
When does the Spring Program run?
- March to mid-June. Exact dates are yet to be determined.
When are trainings and games during the week?
- This will vary team-by-team.
- Last year we ran trainings on Thursdays.
- There is significant interest from parents for 2 x week trainings. This will be determined team-by-team.
- Games for boys are Saturdays.
- Games for girls are Sundays.
Do I have to pay anything now?
- No. There will be an official ‘Registration’ process once the teams are formed.
How much will it cost?
- We haven’t determined the registration fee yet.
- This is a non-profit program so the registration fee will cover expenses for the team including equipment, uniforms, field rentals and league fees.
What ages can play?
- Players born between 2012 and 2001. (U5 to U16)
What league will they play in?
- To be determined.
Where are the trainings and games?
- We requested training fields in North Burnaby.
Do we have to be Croatian?
- No. We have many non-Croatian players.
How can I help?
- Firstly, forward a link to this page to anybody who you think might be interested in playing. Especially to families who have kids the same age as you.
- On the sign-up form, volunteer for one of these roles:
- as a coach or assistant coach.
- as a team manager or assistant manager.
- as a Croatia SC Juniors program coordinator.
How do I sign-up?
- Fill-in this registration form.
- Payment will be accepted in person.
I have more questions. How do I get them answered?
- Submit a Help Request Form